Skip to main content

MOVIES...... LOST SOMEWHERE!!




Well..I am here to discuss about a rather important but very less preferred topic.Its something related to "BOLLYWOOD".Now what..!! you might be thinking that I am a freak as Bollywood !! yeah....Bollywood is the most awaited topic and I have just stated it as the "LESS PREFERRED ONE" ?.So I will not take time to bring that to your notice that its not exactly that but its about the movies which deserve the best attention and reviews but are lost somewhere in the throng of all those stories full of love,romanticism between two people,comedy,suspense,thriller and the most viewed one, fiction. Now ....you might be thinking then which area of  movies is left out.


So ,this is the only problem with you,the audiences out there.I am just talking about the movies which depict "TERRORISM".yeah...the only sentence which might have clicked your mind is "What !!...boring...".Who wants to see all that bloodshed,arms,destruction and hatred in the films which are a part of recreation and entertainment.Fine, if I am wrong somewhere and you all think that we have watched such movies .....then my question is "Were they your first day first show?As you wait for those ones which might be casting some big heroes and attracted your  attention by doing some actions or by showing true love on the screen...?" 


Before writing this I decided to just surf the internet and find out whether I was right or not.Is it really true that the whole lot there with their pockets full just want to see those movies which are away from the truth of our society?So I found out .There were two films released almost at the same time .One was "Kai Poche" and the other one was"Attacks of 26/11".i just went through the reviews .The former one made it to 12 cores and the latter one could not even cross 4 crores.Attacks of 26/11 is the one which displays the destruction, the real ones Mumbai had suffered but no one wants to know the story.All consider it a waste of time and money too. Oh!! if you say that you have watched it and you found it great...then it might be on your laptops..!!!.That sows your interest.


"SHEEN" now you might be thinking "What the hell this word means?"So I must push this into your head that its the movie released in 2004 based on the lives of Kashmiri pandits and how they were made refugees in their own country.Let me ask you "Have you ever heard this name?Ah! If you have then the number must be very small and if you have  heard  also then too what matters at the end of the day is "Have you ever watched it?"Reviews say it was a flop one ,not much viewed  blah blah blah....and the same old story.


Same goes on with many ones which describe the true face of terrorism .How they have ruined millions of lives. It may be an individual.a community or the whole nation.Why these movies are not able to attract much viewers?Is it about the actors or their performance?If this is the reason then its a silly one .do you know than them?I don't think that its the reason .Its just that we do not give it a damn.Why?Now this answer lies within you.


If these films are on then obviously they are for the viewers.They are for us. That is  true that people on the screen and behind want to make money and do a lot for publicity . Whatever I am doing is not of their use .But I should make it clear  its not for them its for me, my opinion.Well...what is wrong in watching about those insane activities of those terrorists who do not have any religion or conscience .At least we will know the reality.    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Feel Something New

Today I feel something new..... A feeling which I think is only with few. Today I feel something in the air..... A feeling which I know is always rare. This weather has added taste to my thought... It might remain there for moments very short. But I feel that something is new.... A feeling which I think is only with few. From morning to day from day to night... Every second seems to be bright. Every hour is like a river flowing in me.... A river of joy and glee. Not a single minute has turned to be in vain.... As I am in the wonder train. The train of your mesmerizing thought... It holds me there.....and I can't ignore it.. I am sure!! I awaited this day for long.... I awaited my turn to come... I want this hour to cease..... Slip slowly, crawl and creep. Do not know what will happen tomorrow... I have died to live this moment today.. Coz....! what I feel is new... New for like me who are very few.

Apologies....

When the sky was dark and you found yourself nowhere, When the clouds thundered and you found yourself lost... You wished I was there , I would sacrifice, But I did not... I apologize. When the world was against you and you found yourself alone, When everyone ignored you and you found yourself away... You wished I was there , I would sympathize, But I did not... I apologize. When you were burdened with troubles and you found yourself without a penny, When there was no helping hand and you found yourself lonely... You wished I was there , I would compromise, But I did not... I apologize. I wanted to make that sky clear I desired to be close and near. I craved to take you away from ignorance I urged to fill your world with fragrance. I aspired to be on your side I wanted to be your safest place to hide. But I could not recognize... I apologize. I know these apologies will not soothe your pain These apologies will not bring those days again.

Memories will hold you back

Open the doors, let the breeze come in Step ahead and hear it sing. Grab that moment, don't look back, Coz this is the time, leave the track. Cut all knots if they don't open, Melt your desires if they were frozen. Just one leap of truth is all you need, Speak out loud and work for your greed. Run, walk, stumble or fall Do something to maket it all. Stretch your hands, forget thoughts which were sour, Lay on the ground and just watch the stars. Try new jeans or wear a floral crown, Sing a song and let your fingers snap. Move on the road and don't turn around, Coz your memories will hold you back.